The Pagosa Nordic Club is a 100% volunteer organization with a mission “To enhance winter recreational opportunities in Pagosa Springs by maintaining accessible groomed winter trails for skate skiing, classic cross country skiing & snowshoeing for all ability levels and to encourage and promote the use of these winter trails through education, marketing and events”. The club hosts several fun activities such as free learn to classic or skate ski clinics, Full Moon Ski Socials, and fun races.
Nordic trail use is free of charge, however becoming a Pagosa Nordic Club member insures the successful trail maintenance and wonderful Nordic programs throughout the year. There are costs related to trail maintenance, grooming, and Nordic Ski events that membership fees help to cover!
- Added to PNC’s email blast for updates on trail grooming, club activities and events.
- Club membership voting privileges on important issues and board elections.
- Member discounts on club race events.
- Satisfaction and warm feeling you get when you support a GOOD THING.
- Enjoyment when you are sliding across freshly groomed trails, knowing that you contributed.