- Park your vehicle off the highway or you could be towed.
Please Do Not block entrance to trail or other vehicles.
- Be respectful of other trail users.
Trails shared with all ability levels. Snowmobiles may exist.
- Yield the right of way to downhill traffic and the slower skier.
But don’t count on it.
- “CALL OUT” when coming up behind other skiers.
Make them aware of your presence and intentions.
- Do Not Stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible to others.
- Skate Skiers: Please Do Not skate over the classic set tracks.
- PLEASE, no walking or snowshoeing on the trails.
- Garbage is your responsibility. Pack it out.
- Friendly Dogs only please & remove messes from the trail.
Dogs should be leashed or under voice control.
- Trails are not patrolled. Assume your own risk.
- If you see a fellow skier in need, take the time to stop and help.
- Bring a friend.
- Tell someone where you’re going & when you plan to return.
Have A Great DAY !